Business Performance Pty Ltd is committed to reducing our energy usage and environmental impact.
We are proud to be a Green Employer and serve as a model for other businesses in our region.
By acting as a Green Employer, our aim is to:
- reduce the amount of waste ending up as landfill
- minimize greenhouse gas emissions
- reduce the amount of pollution released into our environment
We continually review our policies, procedures and practices to ensure that our objectives are achieved to the greatest extent possible. Our current green practices include:
- producing products in software form to minimize print and packaging
- distributing products via internet download to eliminate transportation
- selecting and installing low energy computers, monitors and lighting
- configuring printers and computing equipment to revert to standby mode whenever possible
- turning off equipment and lighting at the end of each work day
- recycling printer toner
- recycling paper and printing on both sides
- conducting business correspondence electronically
- avoiding printing email correspondence unless necessary
- conducting meetings virtually in order to minimize transportation
By acting as a Green Employer, we not only minimize our own environmental footprint, we strive to influence our employees, contractors, suppliers and customers to think green in all that they do.