FAQ: Organization Communication Assessment Survey
Answers to common questions about Organization Communication Assessment Survey.
- Is Communication Assessment Survey compatible with Macintosh computers?
You should experience no problems reading our PDF files as long as you have the Acrobat (or similar) PDF reader installed. Our Microsoft Office for Windows doc and xls files can be read on Mac OS 8 or later with Mac Office 4.2 or later. Please note that we do not support our products on Mac systems.Back
- I am using MS Word 2007 and find I cannot unlock the survey form for editing?
In the ribbon, select the Review tab and Protect Document. Click on Restrict Formatting and Editing and then click on the Stop Protection button. Make your changes to the form. When finished editing, click on Protect Document, Restrict Formatting and Editing again (if not in view) and place a check in the check box Allow only this type of editing in the document. In the drop down list, select Filling in forms. Finally, click on the button, Yes, Start Enforcing Protection.Back
- How many licenses do we need when we have three internal consultants designing and delivering surveys?
If all three people will be using the survey guide and form in their work, then your organization will need to purchase three licenses.Back
- I have left my current organization. Can I take the survey pack with me and install it on my new employer's computer?
No. Your new organization will need to purchase the requisite number of licenses.Back
- How many copies of the Consultant Guide can I print or copy?
You may print or duplicate one copy only for each valid license that you hold. If you purchased one license, you may print one copy only.Back